Facebook Instagram Pinterest TeachersPayTeachers BlogLovin Home Image Map

March 7, 2012

iPad Fun with the Glow Draw App

Have you discovered the Glow Draw! app for your iPad or iPhone?  I've been using it this week with my articulation kids as a fun way to wrap up our treatment sessions.

My lame depiction of Happy New Year!
We play our version of Pictionary by choosing a word off a word list, drawing it with our finger, and letting the other person guess what we draw.  Here's an example of a word list I use:


It's a little hard to see, but this list comes from a book called Artic Tickle Stories by Super Duper Publications, which has words lists for just about every sound and blend in all positions.  My non-reading children play a variation of this game by using picture cards as their inspiration.


Get Creative!

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment